I'm really speechless! Luleå is amazing! It's a wonderfull city! it's worth seeing! The video is also beautifull. We will try to do a nice video for you!
I didn't even know this video existed! The American man in the movie actually works as a basketball coach at our school! It is a very representative video of what it's like here in Luleå!
I'm really speechless! Luleå is amazing! It's a wonderfull city! it's worth seeing! The video is also beautifull.
ReplyDeleteWe will try to do a nice video for you!
Anna
1.52-1.53 in the video you can see our school!
ReplyDeleteI didn't even know this video existed! The American man in the movie actually works as a basketball coach at our school!
ReplyDeleteIt is a very representative video of what it's like here in Luleå!
Giorgio found this video on YouTube and we immediately thought: "What a cool place to live in !"
ReplyDelete